Monday, December 5, 2011

I’ll Take the Ricky Martin Special

A younger co-worker and his brother have decided to start their own barbería or barber shop.  In an effort to help support their business and entrepreneurial spirits I made a sign for the new shop they will be constructing in the coming weeks, set to include a cement floor.  As a thankful gesture they offered me a free cut.  The walls are lined with pictures of celebrities; David Beckham, Justin Timberlake, Ricky Martin.  With fifteen weeks remaining in my service I took a leap of faith and asked for the Ricky Martin fo-hawk.  When in my life will I live in a society where fo-hawks are socially acceptable again? (Enter New Jersey joke). Here are a few photos, although blurry, of just another day livin la vida loca.





No comments:

Post a Comment